food

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mango Float with a Twist


I remember those days that I and Kuya Glenn used to prepare mango float during Sundays. I was still a kid way back then was assigned to crash the grahams because there are still no crashed graham for sale that time and no automatic mixer to beat the all purpose cream and condense milk

Since my mother bought some mango so I guess it is time to make one. Just the basic ingredients, 2 Nestle All purpose Cream, 1 big can of condensed milk, 2 pieces of mango, 1 pack of crash into grahams and the twist is 1 pack of egg cracklets because I always make use of graham and that time it wasn’t enough to cover up the layers so my sister thought of cracklets in her food storage. I beat the two nestle creams and the condensed milk and while it is still beating I crushed the egg cracklets so it will be finer.
After I meltted some butter and mixed it with crush egg cracklets, my cousin told me that so when it will become cold the crashed biscuit will stay intact. But I was quite short of the mixed butter and the cracklets because it wasn’t intact. So when mixed all purpose cream and condense is floppy, it is ready to be placed in a rectangular plastic ware.

This is just one of the things that I do when there is nothing to think of, in short when I am bored LOL.

No comments: